To help us feel more in the Holiday Spirit we decided to throw a little Christmas party. It turned out to be a lot of fun! I've always wanted to throw a Christmas Party but never dared. I was always so sure nobody would come or I wouldn't be able to pull it off but I decided that this was the year. We were just going to do it and if it flopped...it flopped and I would have learned my lesson! :) However, it turned out to be fun (at least I think so). Matt of course knows everyone and so it ended up being way bigger than I originally thought. I had a few games planned (such as Christmas Pictionary or Christmas Taboo) but we never got around to that. Everyone just stayed busy talking and eating. I think I will make it a tradition to have a Christmas Party here!! :) Here are a few pics of the evening!
Our friends, Hunter and Lacy enjoying Hot Cocoa from the Cocoa Bar!
Brian and John being Brian and John (There is no other explanation).
Four of the prettiest girls I know...(Lindsey, Bobbie, Catherine and Kara)
Four more of our fabulous Friends- Our neighbors John and Courtney and Friends Mike and Annie (Annie is the one who just did our pictures if you saw them on Facebook. If not, I'll post later! :) )
Mike Rice and the Smiths (Mike came Solo cause Jess was sick :( - We sure did miss her).
The remaining our some of the decorations. I made the wreath above based on the one from the Women's day Magazine. SO EASY and fun! I just stumbled into the birds at my favorite store - Rod Works!

The Dessert Table
I found these cute cupcake toppers at Worlds Market. I don't think it gets any cuter!!!

The remaining our some of the decorations. I made the wreath above based on the one from the Women's day Magazine. SO EASY and fun! I just stumbled into the birds at my favorite store - Rod Works!
The Dessert Table
I found these cute cupcake toppers at Worlds Market. I don't think it gets any cuter!!!
6 comments:
Fun par-tay, Lis!! I'm glad you decided to GO FOR IT and have the party after all. :)
So cute! Love all your decorations! You're always so creative Lisa. And thanks SO much for the Christmas card! I was so excited when we got it. It's so cute! Miss you guys :)! Merry Christmas!
Wow, I'm very impressed!!
Your party was awesome along with the perfect pic of Jon and Brian.haha I laughed. Also love all your photography so pretty.
Oops that was Kara.
SO FUN AND CUTE! I wish I were your friend in AZ. I totally feel the same way about parties. I always want to throw a halloween or christmas party but I'm afraid I'll have this huge spread of dessert or food with like 2 people standing around and I'd just feel like a loser! ha. Good for you for braving the party! And now you'll always do it! how fun! And your dessert..... looked delicious! Again, wish we lived by eachother.
Post a Comment