Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Fun

My family was able to come in for Carter's blessing on the first Sunday in November.  It was so much fun to see everyone and I think everyone had a good time.  Luckily they are from Utah where it's freezing so it still felt warm to them and they were even willing to get in the pool.  Believe it or not all you Sorensen's my dad got in the pool and floated around for a while.  Shirece has a great picture but I decided to be nice and not post it.  But you can e-mail me if you would like a private picture sent! :)  Just kidding, I'd still be in trouble! 
Also, over Thanksgiving we started a new tradition...a Turkey Trot.  It was a one mile course that you could walk or run.  We had about 16 participants!  Thanks to Sharon's family for being 1/2 of them!  It turned out to be a fun friendly competition with Alex coming in first with just over an 8 minute mile. You can see below that it wore him out.  Rick, Brady and Lindsey came in behind him.  Matt later ran the mile and would have come in second but didn't run it with everyone so i don't think it really counts as second! :)




















1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I LOVE seeing you with your baby. SO SO sweet, and so cute. so happy for you :)