Thursday, November 29, 2012

Halloween

Well, I know I'm way behind in blogging everything that has been going on.  We've been super busy with family and traveling that updating the blog took a back seat.  I will try to get as many posts up as I can.  First, my mom and sister-in-law Lindse came to visit us in the middle of Ocotober and were here until the beginning of November.  We had a lot of fun together and were able to do a few fun things.  1.  My mom helped me make Carter's blessing dress (which I will post later).  2- We got all of my mom's christmas shopping done.  (Funny that I didn't think about doing my own at the time...now I'm way behind). 3.  We celebrated Halloween with them.  



Carter had a couple of Halloween costumes, both turned out to be way to big for her on Halloween.  So instead she just got dressed up in a couple of cute little outfits.  Her Auntie Jess gave her that adorable "first halloween" outfit and I made her the litte candycorn tutu for Halloween.   We had a little party in the drive way as trick or treaters came around.  We ate chicken tortilla soup and caramel apple nachos!  Lindsey even came prepared with a costume!!  So mom and i quickly threw on some festive hats!

No comments: