Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winter Wrap-up!

We had a great winter!  We spent the holiday celebrating with Matt's family here in Phoenix and then Carter and I took a little trip to Utah!!

 Just some photo props I brought to the party that I thought more would be interested in...but it turned out to just be me and Bailee!  She was super cute and kept asking me to take a 100 pictures of here in different poses!!
 We stopped by Bass Pro Shop for a picture with Santa but they were out of tickets for the day.  Instead we rode this super cool Carousel that had moose and Caribou!  Too cute!!

Christmas Morning was SOOO much fun!  Carter was a little doll!  She was so excited for this elephant chair and this picture will always be one of my favorites! By the time Christmas morning came around she was a pro at opening presents.  It was so fun to watch her tear through the tissue paper to get what was in the bags.


We did lots of fun things in Utah but the one that stands out is hiking the "G" hill with Shirece and Lindsey.  Shirece convinced me we could take the stroller and hike up in the snow.  It was a little tricky and we didn't quite make it to the top but we still had a good view.


I just LOVE this picture.  It's Carter over looking the farm and she just has the little attitude of "I've got this Grandpa." :)

 A little out of order but finally went to the Mesa temple lights on Christmas eve with Bonnie and Randy. Carter loved the lights and oooo-ed and aww-ed at all the right places! :)

No comments: