Monday, May 25, 2015

Busy Carter

 Carter is a busy busy little girl. I can rarely keep up with her and when you throw a new baby into the mix I get a lot more crazy.  Carter has definitely learned that mom is more distracted.
Getting her own snack. 



I tried to keep her busy by making a fruit-loop necklace but that lasted about 1 minute. 



Helping herself to some more snacks. 

She's very independent and puts on her own socks and shoes.  I was extra impressed this day when I realized those were mittens on her feet and not socks! (she wouldn't take her shoes off so I could get a picture of the actual mittens on her feet! ;)  )

I let her eat lunch on her own while I fed the baby one day and this is what I came back to.  



1 comment:

Victor and Jennika said...

love it! She is so cute and big!