Thursday, May 14, 2015

Walks to the park

While on maternity leave we took lots of walks to the park in the morning.  The weather was beautiful and it was such a good way to get Carter out of the house and keep her entertained.  

She became quite the explorer and would climb all the rocks. 

When I push the stroller it takes about 7-10 minutes to walk to the park.  When Carter walks next to me, it takes about 30 minutes to get to the park. We stop for everything-including these dandelions. 



Cloud watching:  I'm guessing she learned this at daycare but she would lay down and point to the clouds and say things that I couldn't quite understand. I think she was trying to guess what the clouds looked like.  

The stroller rides would usually put Blakely to sleep and she would sleep the mornings away at the park.  

No comments: