My sister also reminded me that Sorensen's believe if you don't graduate from college and make six figures you have to keep going back until you reach that. Man!...that means back to school for
I'm in alot of trouble. I going to be going to school for along time. I posted a picture of Brian in his hat for you on our blog. He had to wear it to run errands today. Brady through it out of the cart to get to the gum in my purse and so we spent the next half hour looking for it. We finally found it. Brian was very thankful and relieved. Good Luck with the waiting game. I hope it all goes smooth. Thanks again for the hats.
1 comment:
I'm in alot of trouble. I going to be going to school for along time. I posted a picture of Brian in his hat for you on our blog. He had to wear it to run errands today. Brady through it out of the cart to get to the gum in my purse and so we spent the next half hour looking for it. We finally found it. Brian was very thankful and relieved. Good Luck with the waiting game. I hope it all goes smooth. Thanks again for the hats.
Post a Comment