With all of the run off from the snow in the mountains, the rivers were overflowing. I've never seen this much water. In fact the road to the house was flooded. You would drive through just hoping your car kept going! :)

A view of all the water from the base of the west hills.

Couldn't get this picture to move down....Dylan and Sarah just LOVED the puppies. Shawn even gave one to Sarah for her birthday! She told Grandma that once it grew up she would just bring it back to the farm. :)

More flooding. Notice how high the water is on the fence posts.

Seagulls would come and land in the "lake" next to the road. They always looked so pretty as they flew away.

A few pelicans even showed up.

Sarah with her puppy! (no, her parent's didn't let her keep it, even though it was a birthday present!)

We made Grandpa a cake for Father's Day. Gracie had the great idea to wear his glasses as she took him the cake, singing Happy Father's Day to You!

1 comment:
oh my gosh....I can't belive I didn't hear that story...that is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment