I've been dying to go back to BYU since I left. I just miss this place SOOO much. I know that may be hard for a few of you to hear but I just loved going to school here. I probably met some of the most amazing people here and loved working at KBYU and going to football games with Jennie. I will never forget all of those awesome memories. I dragged Matt, and Shirlyn and Deven along for the ride. I'm shocked Matt and Deven didn't get us kicked out of there! I'm sure they broke so many honor code rules within that 1/2 hour...including having Diet Coke on campus! (J/K that was me and Shirlyn LOL...oh and just kidding for those of you who really believed me that it's against the honor code to have Diet Coke there!)


2 comments:
Matt is letting you wear your skinny jeans and in public:) I like them.
BOOOOOO BYU
Post a Comment