Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Megan's Wedding

My cousin Megan also got married over the summer.  Meg and I are the same age and grew up together.  It was so great to be able to see her on this very special day.  You could just tell how happy the two of them were.  It was  a western/cowgirl theme and it was super adorable. 
 Carter with Grandma and Grandpa at the temple. 
 The happy couple coming out of the temple. 
 I hurried and stole a quick picture with her. 
 Carter really needed a nap... :)  But I love those cheeks when they sag that low! 
 Shirece and Carter in front of the temple. 
 At the reception eating delicious ice cream.  The did the cutest ice cream bar. 


Cute picture display.
And this was my favorite.  Uncle Lee taught Carter how to take candy from the dish.  Then when he went to "take it from her." He would conveniently put it in his pocket. 

No comments: