Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So sad to see it all end

This summer has been so much fun!  Carter and I took a month long trip to Utah/Idaho to see our family.  Matt joined us at the beginning and the end.  I'm sure there will be a billion posts as I try to update everything.  We had so much fun spending time together and with our families.  I'm trying so hard not to be incredibly sad that I have to go back to work on Wednesday.  It has been such a fun two months getting to spend everyday with my little stinker.

We left AZ at the end of June to meet everyone in St. George, Utah for a mini family vacation.  Most of the family was able to come and we definitely had fun.  We started the trip with a great graduation party for Deven who finished his residency in radiology.  We also threw in a couple of birthdays to celebrate as well.  We had a fun little fiesta full of yummy food from Durangos (like a cafe rio), a pinata, and MOCK-aritas.









The next day we went to Veyo pools to let the kids play in the natural spring and then we went swimming in the pool that is fed by the natural spring (I think).  It was very pretty and definitely would not expect to find a pool there.







That night we attended Tuachan. The outdoor theater in St. George that is set up against the red cliffs.  It is always a fun show. This year we got to see Marry Poppins.  Of course, our luck would have it that it was the hottest weekend of the year in St. George and we roasted through the first half.  Luckily the second half turned out to be much better, both in the entertainment as well as the temperature.


1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

You look amazing Lisa! You really whipped back into shape fast! I feel like you didn't gain any weight with your baby?! You look great! and what a fun trip with your family. so glad you got to enjoy them and have so much fun before you go back to work. Seeing pics of you made me miss you :)