Saturday, August 17, 2013

Water Fight 2013

After the Gunnison celebration the Sorensen family gets together to do a fun family BBQ.  This year we started the ULTIMATE  (or EPIC as all the cool kids are saying right now) water fight! LOL!  There were a few family  members afraid of a little fun (wink wink) and left early to avoid it.  But those who stayed had a ton of fun.  We left no one untouched.  There is usually some form of water fight started at these BBQs and they were usually started by Grandpa Sorensen or my dad.  We're still not sure who started this one but it was worth it.   Most years you could hide behind a camera or  a cell phone and you were kept "safe."  Not this year.  We finally gave everyone a warning to put cameras and cell phones away because NO ONE was going to be safe! :)  (After I was drenched I convinced everyone we needed some pictures of this and to leave me a lone for just a minute- I had to snap pictures quickly).
 Lee taking the opportunity to get his wife...twice!!  



 Finally the adults just jumped on the kid's slip-n-slide. 
 Just thought this face Gracie has is too funny!
 Matt teased Pauline for about 5 minutes before finally just dumping the water on her.
 Can't even pause for a picture....

 Rick, who was reluctant to join in, finally got it from Gracie! 
Too much fun!!

1 comment:

Shirece said...

I really ruined my best B-R-A this day. I hope most people can not spell, so they don't get this!