Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mountain Trip

After the 4th my dad organized a fun family fishing trip.   My dad loves spending time in these mountains.  These are the mountains he was raised in.  He has a story behind every tree, road, and lake.   They would hunt, fish and find their yearly Christmas Tree in these mountains.  So he loves to take everyone up, especially his grand-children.  It was definitely fun for all of us.   A lot of us have not been up there in years.  (I know this is a lot of pictures but trust me-it's not even a fraction of how many I took.  I either end up with no pictures or 1000 pictures). 


 The firs thing Dylan did when he got out of the jeep! 
 Dad/Grandpa so excited to have everyone in the mountains.
 The first lake we went fishing at.
 Carter chillin on the shore. 
 I had to give her food in order to leave the sun glasses on for the picture! LOL.  They were just too cute.  They really would have helped her if she left them on.
 Carter trying her luck with the fish. 
 Another shot of the sisters. 
 The twins fishing with Uncle Lee. 
 Love her little tongue sticking out. 
 They caught one. 
 Carter touching a fish. 
 Lee brought his dog trigger.  They had so much fun together. 
 Carter exploring.  

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

What a beautiful place, I love family trips like those! You will want to look back at all those pictures some day to many is better then none!

Shirece said...

I'm surprised you got dad smiling after Dylan in the mud and Alex yelling...I thought he was going to loose it:)!!! Some peoples kids!