Last post for a while...maybe! After we got back Matt planned a scouting trip to St. George. He has a tag just south of the Utah border. I tagged a long and spent the weekend at my sisters. It was so much fun shopping, hanging out, hiking, eating lunch at this great place called "Breakfast at Tifiny's" and going to the county fair...oh and eating the Raspberry Chipotle chicken salad at Costa Vida. :)
Carter exploring shirece's house.
Loved this adorable place and the outdoor seating! Too cute.
Carter deciding what she wanted for lunch. She settled for some of mom's turkey sandwich and strawberry crepe!
This is the overall few of the cute place.
Hiking to the petroglyphys.
The view along the way. (It was a clean trail and we were able to take the stroller. I didn't pack her the whole time).
Carter loved Shirece's poof.
At the end of our night hike. She was so tired!!












3 comments:
This was such a great weekend:) I loved it!
She is adorable Lisa! Love her cute face and all her cute bows!
Loved all your posts! I can't believe Carter will soon be one!! Time flies!
Post a Comment